September 2021 Lost Kingdoms for 3D printing is a static assembly model and its moderation and adaptation is used for different types of 3D printers also. To reduce the amount of filament needed for generated support but still have best qualify, we always choose the best cutting model. We also hollow parts for you to save resin in the figurine’s Eco version and also give September 2021 Lost Kingdoms’s part as separate assembly pieces. So you will receive the cleanest results possible. All the assembly parts are STL files in recommended positions, furthermore, that make sure the smoothness of the details’ surfaces after printing. Therefore, the 3D printing beginners won’t face difficulties when placing the parts on a build plate.
The figurine is in STL files and a format supported by most 3D printers. All files have been checked and no errors were shown but if it have, contact us.
What will you get after purchase?
– STL files of September 2021 Lost Kingdoms for 3D Printing consist separate parts;
– High-poly detailed figurines of the miniature.
– Full technical support from the MiniSTL Support Team.
How can I make a purchase?
- Select the version you want to buy
- Select the quantity you want to buy
- Choose “ADD TO CART”
- Go to “SHOPPING CART” and click “CHECKOUT“
- Fill in your information at “BILLING DETAILS” and click “PLACE ORDER”
- We will send you an invoice for payment via PayPal
- You pay our invoice through PayPal
- You can get the figurines of 3D October 2021 Caballero Miniatures for 3D Printing within 24 hours after the purchase!
Thank you very much for your view and support !